Nuovo mese, nuovo aggiornamento di Power BI desktop, strumento diventato veramente potete, semplice e bello da usare.
Le novità sono moltissime come al solito:
- Custom Visualizations
- Insert Visual from the Ribbon
- Improved Default Sorting
- Tooltips & Data Labels on Funnel Charts
- Slicer Improvements:
- Ability to Sort items.
- Ability to change Font Size.
- Additional Formatting Options for Gauges.
- Data Point Label layout improvements
- KPI Consumption (Preview Feature)
- Semi-Select support for DAX formulas in Data view
- Azure Document DB connector
- Mailchimp connector
- DirectQuery for SQL Server and Azure SQL Database (Preview Feature)
- Filter by “not earliest/latest date”
- Filter by “is in previous N minutes/hours/seconds”
- Copy/Paste Queries between Power BI Desktop and Excel
- Support for Special Characters in Split Column
- Refresh Previews in Merge Queries dialog
- Monospaced font for Query Editor Preview
- Refresh Single Table (vs. All) from Report & Data Views
- Option to enable Preview features
- In-Product Ratings experience
Download e dettaglio di ogni novità qui: